I'd like to share with you the three scripture verses that are the same length. This is the only place in the bible that is occurs. Each of the following verses contain 72 hebrew letters each. These scriptures tell us about the Miracle working Power at the parting of the Red Sea.
There is something more hidden here. I trust the Rauch haKodesh will lead us to this truth in God's Perfect Timing.
Each verse is broken down like this: Modern Biblical Hebrew in Black, read right to left. The verbal english interpretation of the Modern Hebrew in Blue, read left to right. And lastly, the English version of the scripture in Red, read left to right. Now you can read these mysterious scriptures in the native Hebrew tongue without actually knowing Hebrew. AMEN!
I trust you will endeaver to read Hebrew in this manner.
יט. ַוִיַּסּע ַמְלַאA ָהֱא5ִהים ַה ֹהֵלA ִלְפֵני ַמֲחֵנה ִי ְשָׂרֵאל ַוֵיֶּלA ֵמַאֲחֵריֶהם ַוִיַּסּע ַעמּוּד ֶהָעָנן ִמְפֵּניֶהם ַוַיֲּעֹמד ֵמַאֲחֵריֶהם:
19. Va•yi•sa mal•ách ha•Elohím ha•ho•lech lif•néy ma•cha•né Israél va•yé•lech me•a•cha•rey•hém va•yi•sa amood he•a•nan mip•ney•hém va•ya•a•mod me•a•cha•rey•hem.
19. And the angel of God, who went before the camp of Israel, moved and went behind them; and the pillar of the cloud went from before their face, and stood behind them;
כ.ַוָיּבֹאֵבּיןַמֲחֵנהִמְצַרִיםוֵּביןַמֲחֵנהִיְשָׂרֵאלַוְיִהיֶהָעָנןְוַהחֶשׁAַוָיֶּארֶאת-ַהָלְּיָלהְולֹא-ָקַרבֶזה ֶאל- ֶזה ָכּל- ַה ָלּ ְי ָלה:
20. Va•ya•vo beyn ma•cha•né Mitz•rá•yim oo•veyn ma•cha•né Israél va•ye•hi he•a•nan ve•ha•chó•shech va•yá•er et-ha•lái•la ve•lo-ka•ráv ze el-ze kol- ha•lái•la.
20. And it came between the camp of the Egyptians and the camp of Israel; and it was a cloud and darkness to them, but it gave light by night to these; so that the one came not near the other all the night.
כא. ַוֵיּט מֶשׁה ֶאת-ָידוֹ ַעל-ַהָיּם ַויּוֶֹלA ְיהָוֹה ֶאת-ַהָיּם ְבּרוַּח ָקִדים ַעָזּה ָכּל-ַהַלְּיָלה ַוָיֶּשׂם ֶאת-ַהָיּם ֶלָחָרָבה ַוִיָּבְּקעוּ ַהָמִּים:
21. Va•yet Mo•shé et-ya•do al-ha•yam va•yó•lech Adonái et-ha•yam be•rú•ach ka•dim aza kol-ha•lái•la va•yá•sem et-ha•yam le•cha•rava va•yi•bak•oo ha•máyim.
21. And Moses stretched out his hand over the sea; and the Lord caused the sea to go back by a strong east wind all that night, and made the sea dry land, and the waters were divided.
as you ponder the 3 verses and what the 72 letter sequence reveals …..… Experience another Miracle…Called Israel!
The story of Israel's Miraculous Survival
"Against All Odds: In Search of a Miracle" (2005)